View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #55  
Christoval looked towards the rest of the group while they were moving away from Waltz and her weapon, the boy oblivious to any stirrings coming from the blade, though he quickly moved over to take the offered bit of bread from Arabella, offering her in turn a chunk of the jerky he was eating. "Doesn't taste like campfires and warm nights, but it makes it seem like you've swallowed a rock, and keeps you from being hungry over long treks." He said, smiling and sighing; the boy shaking his snowtop of a mane. "I just wanna get this job over with, I don't trust out healer." He muttered to himself, collapsing onto his rear and staring upwards at the sky.

Deadwaltz grunted and lifted the blade for a moment, letting it shine in the sunlight before she seemed satisfied, the barbarian sighing and shrugging her shoulders. "Yah, yah, sword. Murder everyone here. Bathe in the mage blood. Yah gotta start looking at things differently. They can be yah friends and free yahself, if you weren't so keen on killing all'a mah friends." She replied to the weapon, scrunching her face up and shoving the blade back in its sheathe, and then moving to keep the weapon locked back in place. "Yah should ask Wisp. She knows this place like the back of her hand." Deadwaltz huffed, nodding towards the Dark Mage.

Wisp hissed a little at the Barbarian, who snarled back and laughed before she fixed eyes on Kastivi and shrugged her shoulders. "This time of year, it will be chilly in the morning, and blistering while the sun is up in the Noon. You might as well just dress to stay cool, and endure the brunt of the chill." The last bit seemed to be aimed towards Christoval, her nose flaring and the Dark Mage motioning a hand towards the young knight. "As you can see, my protege is going to die in the sun from the amount he is sweating," She added, "Christoval, if you didn't get the hint, I meant for you to take off your cloak. Now."

"Yes ma'am."

Back on the assault of Percival's precious liquor, Wisp snorted and watched the man act so impishly, before moving to follow him to his seat, the Dark Mage Bending at the waist so she was eye level with him; Wisp leaning in close and pecking the tip of his nose with her lips. "You're cute when you're irritated." She mentioned with an offhanded gesture, before moving back towards the rest of the group, hand up to cover the grin along her face while she side-eyed a puzzled looking Christoval.
"I just want to come home," said the Astronaut.
"So come home," said Ground Control.
"So come home," said the Voice from the Stars.

“And he goes around killing people?” said Mort.
He shook his head. “There’s no justice.”
Death sighed. NO, he said,... THERE'S JUST ME.
Old Posted 04-03-2018, 05:29 PM Reply With Quote