View Single Post
Truthwatcher
Uh...my dreams lately have been highly based on stuff I've watched a lot of...

A couple nights ago I dreamed that I was at work and there was a reception going on in the main gallery and then for some reason we were hosting a small (like only 10 or so people) speed dating event in the cafe area at the same time.
So I was trying to do a bunch of stuff and suddenly a bunch of the Smosh Games crew showed up. And so Sohinki saw the speed dating thing and was just like "Oh cool, I got this." and he joined that...and then I was in the kitchen trying to get the dishes done and Shane and Wes kept like re-stacking the dish racks for the dishwasher all weird, but they really were trying to help. I finally got one stacked/filled the way I wanted it and when I opened the dishwasher there was all this colored slimy looking stuff inside it like someone had dumped a TON of paint or something in there. I get all pissed like "Who the hell did this?" and I look over across the cafe (at which point the speed dating thing is over and there are just a few random people sitting at tables) and Lasercorn is sitting there and he just gives a "sorry-not-sorry" shrug and grins.
So I am exceedingly frustrated at that point...but I still have to clean out the dishwasher, so I grab some gloves and just am pulling out handfuls of random food bits and a ton of pasta and stuff...
And then I'm standing in the kitchen and one of them (I think it was Sohinki, but I don't remember for sure) came up to me and said that he was sorry, but they didn't expect it to be so busy.
And then it cuts to Joven standing outside of my apartment building in the cold trying to get in, but of course it's a secure building so he can't. And then finally he gets a neighbor to let him in but I'm not home.
Like they were going to surprise me, but didn't know where I was and rather than tell Joven that I was at work when they found me, they just left him there.
And then right before I woke up, I remember I was unlocking my door and basically was telling someone that I didn't want them all in my apartment because it was a huge mess and I didn't want that to be caught on camera and I walked into my bedroom, but like the entire crew was just hanging out in my living room.
Old Posted 02-07-2017, 08:25 PM Reply With Quote