View Single Post
petite fantaisiste
Default   #11  
I don't remember my dream too well since it was exactly 12 hours ago. Something about purple mirrors. I kept imagining I was two different people, a male and a female. When I was a male, my iPad was purple-tinted and looked like an iPad (I should mention that iPad in my dream was the one I used for my alarm clock). When I was female, my iPad was a mirror. At some point I was half-awake with my alarm sounding, and when I went back to sleep I wondered why the mirror had disappeared. After getting groggy again, the iPad disappeared in my dream and there was a mirror '_'

Yesterday I had some dream about a dragon. Actually, a whole bunch of dragons. I forgot the premise by now, but essentially dragons normally take on the appearance of humans. I was one such dragon. Also, dragons live in communities and each community is headed by a "prince." These communities have a dedicated building each to themselves called a "school." For some reason I was ambushed going to my "school" and accidentally killed the prince during the ambush. Hence, the school fell to ruins and I was an outcast. Someone took me in but I left. I looked at the stars and realized that the dragons were connected to the stars, and the stars were fading. Some other person told me they wanted to create a "school" with me. And the lonely dragon me decided to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonriser View Post
BEAUTY: 6943187/10
How did you remember that number :o?

Old Posted 02-06-2017, 07:20 PM Reply With Quote