View Single Post
Truthwatcher
My latest dream was kind of jumbled, made worse by fading out after waking up...
But I was at work and I was supposed to be doing my regular cleaning stuff but for some reason also was given some random task that normally would have given to whomever is working the front desk. It was something stupid like changing the font color or highlighting text in a few of the education department's documents. (Basically just something random that never would need done in reality.)
And then I was in the hallway looking at some of the pottery and I spotted a cool looking slim pitcher. It was a sort of faded burgundy color and had a cat design on it in black.. Si anyway, I picked it up by the handle to show my friend, but had to tury wrist weird to show them the design and I lost my grip and almost dropped it...but it still hit the floor and chipped a tiny piece off of the bottom. And then I realized it was probably for the art auction so I was just going nuts apologizing and the education director (who was the one that made it) was just like "oh, it's cool. You can't even see the spot that got damaged". And then I went back into my little office area to work on the mundane document editing task before I had to go home, but someone had stolen the computer monitor. And I was freaking out because I had only gotten one edited and the boss was gonna be pissed because I hadn't finished them all.
Old Posted 02-01-2017, 02:47 PM Reply With Quote