View Single Post
Gothic Princess
Default   #1789  
Yea, I was actually liked the calls over going to the job centre, was just more convenient since most appts are like 5 minutes, they just look to see what I applied for and that's about it. Sometimes I don't even spend 5 hours a day job hunting cause as I said to the adviser today, with the costs to get to the places that are 30 minutes away - would equal one hour of my paycheck and it's not worth it. He totally agreed with me, also said was avoiding jobs in a town about 25 mins away cause the fares and transport is awful, I know tech suppose to apply for them but if the fare and transport isn't there to get to those jobs - then what is the point of even applying?

I had jobs doing cleaning.. the last one expected things to be done in 20 minutes.. that's great if you didn't have back issues and don't know what will be affected - had one day, my grip was literal shit and another where my leg was like.. nope, I'm not going to support you today. I ended up leaving, liked my co-workers, etc but had to think about my health.

I haven't applied for Call Centres in years. Know someone who works in one and loves it. I honestly would be the same, if someone isn't interested, then what is the point of being a pest? Kind of why I hate the idea of trying to upsell, if the person wants an item, they will order it, they don't need me pushing them to make an order a large, etc.

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Old Posted 05-04-2022, 08:38 AM Reply With Quote