View Single Post
Queen of Typoes
merskelly - i haven't gotten to it yet.

here's the thing - as i said above, i need to watch them on my computer.....the same computer i play on trisphee and my other forums on. also, hubby has been off for a few weekdays - he has personal and vacation days he has to use by the end of the year or he loses them - and generally he's got something on the tv in the same room i'm in. sure, i could use my headphones and watch the episode, but then we're doing our own thing in our own little worlds in the same room. i'm trying not to do that, and because of his personality it would be such an easy rabbit hole to fall down into - each of us doing our own thing and never really talking to each other.

so - when we're in the same room, i don't use my headphones, and whether he cares or notices, i share with him whatever he's watching.

so maybe one day this week i'll be able to find some time to get the episode watched. i still have a show on my DVR that i want to watch before wednesday, when the next ep airs.

(and now you now more about my marriage than most people online do!) XD

edit: it's now about 10 hours after I've posted this, and I've watched He's Alive. and... i knew who it was the first time i saw the shadowy guy talking to Dennis Hopper's character (Vollmer) - but yes, it's quite relevant still. *sigh*

currently reading: Cold Curses by Chloe Neill (#20) | currently watching: Severance
~*~*~
dragoncave | magistream | ravelry | faenaria | goodreads
snap / insta / discord ~ trystan830 | she / her / hers
~*~*~
"you are some kind of like 20th level string witch" ~Mekatra
"You're the highest level string witch I know too" ~ZenKitty
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Last edited by trystan830; 09-14-2020 at 10:42 PM.
Old Posted 09-14-2020, 12:48 PM Reply With Quote