View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #15  
Merskelly roots around in her bag and connects a creepy robotic appendage to her bony carpals, testing it out and inspecting it before using it to root around the ground. >:3 "Hehuehuehuehuheh." She begins to dig a hole with the morphed appendage which has turned into a drill-like tool, causing dogs outside to bark at her antics from nearby. She quickly digs a deep hole and finds an old marble, taking it and munching on it. :T "Mh..not tasty." *spits it out* <:/ "Hmmmm…"
She looks up at the home's window she climbed out of before and floated over to it, tapping on the glass at Barker, nearly startling them out of their skin.
She holds up the marble. :] "Hiii, it's me again, sorry!" <x{ "You aren't hungry are you? Is this your marble?? Did you want to eat it?"
She peers over at the laptop looking interested but also creeped out. <8[ "Oh, are you busy? You're busy aren't you?" She rubs her arms even though one of them is cybernetic. <x[ "Sorry! I-I'll let you get back to your date!"
She...seems to think the laptop is a...date?

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-15-2019, 05:21 AM Reply With Quote