View Single Post
Exclamation Rules and Format   #2   Merskelly Metalien Merskelly Metalien is offline
Icy Footed
FORMAT EXAMPLE
“”-For Speaking
**-For quick actions
‘’-For signs or read passages and the like

"Well, that just doesn't make any sense." -_- Casey stood on the rock shaking her head down at the dog dressed like a circus clown in the tree below. "His nose is still black. Aren't clown noses supposed to be round and red and squeaky?"

The dog below just stood in the tree, panting up at them.
"It wouldn't stay on his lil' snoot. He just needs to smell everything." shrugged Micha. "And also, he thought it was a chew toy, so I had to take it away before he ruined it." =_=;

"WHY IS HE EVEN DRESSED UP AS A CLOWN??" X( *shoots arms out* "AND HOW'D HE EVEN END UP THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE??!" Sia worriedly looks down at the ridiculous and happy looking pup. Q-Q "Poor puppy.."

"Easy." ^-^; *points index finger up* "Because he's trained to."

RULES
>I used to be really big on proper grammar usage and punctuation, but if you want to emphasize something, or misspelled accidentally it's fine.

>Cursing is allowed, so fucking go for it! If it's a part of your character's style that is. If not, use appropriate language please. :]

>Fourth-wall breaking is allowed but mustn't be OOC references or comments.

>This kinda goes without saying but make sure your character has an established homeworld, background and reason behind their freaky-deaky visit.

>Last Rules: Have fun and pm me if you have any questions! :]

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-04-2019, 12:49 AM Reply With Quote