View Single Post
More Magic
Why me?

I don't know why exactly my world came tumbling down, there was no warning, only a nightmare that I was engulfed by darkness, one that had my parents and Onii-san, the family doctor come in and saved me from. That day I left for a playdate with a close friend, one which I don't recall the name or face of anymore, we played the day away and everything was great, by all means a happy day so far as I began to come home as dusk settled in. The sky was a pretty orange as I smelt something odd, it was so foul, my young, innocent self had no idea what it was so ignored the most basic of instincts in favor of knowing what was going on inside. The blood was everywhere, mother's form was barely recognizable with the abuse her cold body took, father on the ground and Onii-san trying to save him, only for something to be said to him before father went cold. My young self stood in shock before calling out weakly to father's dead body, Onii-san holding me back as I cried my pain away. Everything seems to be a blur until we are at a boat and are going far far away, but bad men where there and looking for us. Onii-san got me on the boat, promising to find me and save me before he walked to the bad men, letting him be taken as I got away. Here we are now, me dirty, hungry and doing almost anything to survive and learn to speak like those around me, clothes tattered and my neck sore from sleeping in an alley. My body growing and learning to cope with that as I forgot what I was called before, now going by the name my fellow street people gave me for the odd, rare, and useful skill I have used to gain two sharp, pointy weapons which i take great care of as they saved me many times. I am barely able to remember my Onii-san now, the cruelty of the world causing me to forget many things and learn new skills or end up dead or worse, used like some object for what ever another wants. My mind already snapped awhile back, and I have learned that it's a good thing that it did as it helps me cope with what I have to do. I have to move again, bad people are looking for me and I can hear them calling out for me.. maybe if I survive the night, I will write in you again, you'd like that huh? See you then journal, for now, I have to deal with the bad men whom are trespassing.
~Shadow Walker

(written by Shadow's rper)
Formerly known as Massy Deacon
Current avi: Purple Man from FNAF
Old Posted 06-16-2015, 08:34 PM Reply With Quote