View Single Post
More Magic
Default   #3  
In For Some Pain

I had finally earned the job I wanted. Sure, being on security hadn't been a bad gig, I'd enjoyed it to be honest, but now I could administer more punishment than I had as a guard, but I could also do a lot of good. I could finally destroy the cancer that destroyed my family.
I moved more of my things, more permanently into my same quarters I had been using all a long. I unpacked my clothes, putting them in my closet and drawers. Some of it I was actually going to have to send back, not enough space. I frowned at the prospect.

It was later that day, I'd done my fair share of DNA and microscope work, I was wondering if I was going to get to do any other work, when over coffee break, the boss told me that I was to work with a patient when I was done with my break. I was to do anything I wanted with the guy except kill him, that was not stressed enough, it was very clear I wasn't to kill him. It was all very mysterious to me as I'd never killed anyone before, and he wouldn't tell me who this he was. The doc told me which lab, and when I was done with break, that's where I went.
The second the door was opened, the person inside began to struggle and panic, uttering no sounds other than his ragged breaths. I closed and locked the door behind me once fully inside. The panic became even stronger and I approached.
"Ezra! My favorite punching bag! So, how are the ribs?"
"Healed now." he muttered shrinking away from me as much as the restraints would allow.
"Good to hear, can't have you dying on us, now can we?" I now, completely understood orders. He knew I could get to carried away, he knew I loved picking on Ezra in particular, and he knew I would be only too eager to begin if I knew who I was working with.
He paled when he saw what I was grabbing for first. I strapped parts to his head and several places, Ezra thrashed against his restraints, trying desperately to get free. Soon I turned on the voltage and he convulsed as he was electrocuted.
I tried more and more crazier things, until I came up with the stupidest plan yet. It started with a slice to one of his exposed arms, dabbing at blood using forceps, it was truly amazing how the the body was put together. Putting them away, I got bolder, slashing across his chest, his thighs, his throat... There was so much blood, he was choking. The one thing I was not allowed to do, and it was happening.
"Help!" I called out. I didn't even know if anyone was listening.
There was a voice over the intercom in the room, "Do it yourself."
"Sir, please! Please help!"
"You made the mess, clean it up yourself. Patch him up, I told you not to kill him, and he's no good to us dead." The intercom made no other noise, most likely he wouldn't tell me anything more, so, I just did it. I didn't bother with numbing the pain at all, what was the point? He was already feeling plenty. Once he was all stitched, shakily, I might add, I cleaned up, and apologizing profusely, not that it would do any good and I knew it. He didn't lose nearly as much blood as it looked, he didn't need much in a transfusion after it was all said and done, so I would come to later pass it off as not such a big deal, though it was. I was just lucky it wasn't as bad as it almost was.

(written by me in Valentine's point of view)
Formerly known as Massy Deacon
Current avi: Purple Man from FNAF
Last edited by HABIT; 06-16-2015 at 08:43 PM.
Old Posted 06-16-2015, 08:29 PM Reply With Quote