View Single Post
It's over 9000!
Default   #31  
My mom is getting really annoying today in regards to me. My brother is selling his old desk top to my dad and building himself a new one, and my dad is going to give me this one to use. Well my mom is b**ching about how my dad said he wouldn't buy us anymore computers but yet my dad is giving me a computer he'll have no more use for. My mom has said numerous times that she's not going to stick her nose in deals and stuff we make with our dad, yet here she is f**king b**ching about it and trying to make me feel bad when all she's doing is p***ing me off because I wasn't even the one making this deal with my dad! It was my brother making the deal with him, so her b**ching about it to me is null and void and just plain stupid. She's trying to make it seem like I'm making out like a bandit because of it when the entire time I've had a computer shoved in my room on MY desk regardless of whether I wanted it in my room or not, and restricted so that I basically can't do a d**n thing with it! But she just thinks my dad is spoiling me when my dad sees it as a why of recycling the d**n thing instead of just getting rid of it. And then as soon as my dad gets home she's all 'Well I have nothing to do with this so I'm not going to say anything'. BULL SH**!!!!! Not to mention she thinks its all fine and dandy when she can spend thousands of dollars on her kids and grandkids because my dad is nice like that, but throws a f**king sh** fit any time we get a hand me down item from our dad or he buys something less than thirty f**king dollars for us. Hypocrite much? My friend calling her a couch whale is very fitting, that's all she does all day is sit on the d**n couch watching tv, yet thinks she has the right to tell people how to use or spend their money when she can't even do f**king addition! >.<

Oh and one time she threw a f**king fit when my dad gave me his old iPod for my birthday. FOR MY F**KING BIRTHDAY! How much more f**king selfish can a person get? My dad had already bought himself a new one, my mom doesn't even use her d**n MP3 player and my dad knows I'll at least use it, so he gave it to me for my birthday since I asked for a MP3 player that was bigger then my 200 something megabyte one.

Okay, rant over. >>; I tried to sensor everything as best I could. Yes, this is built up stress. =.=;

Old Posted 03-03-2015, 02:21 PM Reply With Quote