View Single Post
It's over 9000!
Default   #15  
Okay, so our dog gets sick and we can't get him to the usual vet to look at him, so we go to the next closest one that works with that vet we normally go to. Well, some of the problems that we've been having health wise for our dog this new vet spotted and the old vet never even so much as mentioned these problems. So now we're getting our dog towards recovering, but this new vet wants him on a diet because he's over weight by at least four pounds and the vet wants him to loose five. And my mother, the idiot that she is, is having a fit with my dad doing as the vet says, saying we're starving our dog even though we're following what the vet said because they seem to know what they are doing. So my mom was talking to other people who owned the same breed of dog, and they spoiled their dogs so now my mom wants to keep spoiling the dog. And on top of that she's saying that the new vet has no idea what they're talking about when the new vet was the one who figured out the dog's health issue while the other vet just lumped it in with allergies when it wasn't just allergies but ear infections in both freakin ears! >.< I want to smack her but I know that won't solve any problems. >_> My mother is a complete idiot that thinks she has to do like everyone else.
Old Posted 10-30-2014, 07:14 PM Reply With Quote