View Single Post
Icy Footed
<:/ yehh, unfortunately she was the longest RP partner I've had, and she also happened to be that one person in my life to really f*ck me up emotionally, mentally and physically. But she wasn't the only RP partner I've ever RPed with thankfully. :] I've had a couple off/on RP partners I knew irl that are old friends of mine, but we were all so busy with school all the time, that we could never really have a decently made RP for very long. <u<; And we never got further than 5 pages..but out OOC stuff was all over the place. <x'D

Ah. :D I kinda like the last two. I don't have a pre-made OC for the Dreamscape, but for the Wonder Vs Order, I have a couple characters that would def fit the world, despite me originally creating them to be video game characters that cross over to a shared world. ^-^

Although, my fantasy characters I was thinking of introducing don't seem to really fit any of the premises and might need a totally different approach. :d

Ahah, yeah, an OOC thread sounds good! <x} I was about to suggest that actually too, hehe. I could introduce my fantasy OCs there. :D

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-04-2019, 01:12 PM Reply With Quote