View Single Post
Time Agent
Default   #41  
It happens on Gaia all the time. It happens in life all the time.

I also don't think you can make an accurate conclusion on the maturity/professionalism or lack there of, of a person based on one instance. That's why I go around and ask for stories and opinions from people. So far I have had every, single banned person tell me they were banned unfairly. I'm much more of the opinion that they were banned because of reasons they refuse to admit to or maybe don't honestly know where they did violate ToS. It's pretty much human nature to want to blame others rather than yourself. Now I'm not saying you weren't banned unfairly but I'm not willing to say you were either. I can't really make a fair judgment based on only your testimony and I can't ask Iscariot due to the rule against discussing bans. I will continue to compile data though.

Maybe they could have. I don't know exactly what was going through their minds. Maybe they thought they were professional about it. Maybe you just didn't interpret it that way but others would.

What do you mean? You went on a mule after your main was perma banned and the mule was banned? It's against ToS to use a mule after one of your accounts was perma banned. That's actually true on most, if not all, sites. Including ones like Gaia.
------
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 05:03 AM Reply With Quote