View Single Post
Ho! Miscreant!
While still just a child he was an observant one. "You're trying to figure out the binding so you can undo it aren't you?" Sid wasn't entirely sure he wanted that. He had seen the kinds of things Abbadon would do, though he didn't remember a portion of it or knew he could access the demon's memory at will. But what else was there to do? Wandering around and hiding wasn't much of a life style they needed a purpose. Simply commanding the demon to behave and do what he wanted for the rest of his life sounded tiresome. Sid felt old just thinking about it.

"There's more to my family history that I do know but I've never heard of a Lord Aolis before. Politics are complicated but it might be as simple as the fact Artea had a demon on their lands and apparently brought there by an elf sent to forge peace with the humans there." Elves lived long lives and tended to remember much. Sid knew they would have to break into the archives of his own home to learn more. But he didn't voice it, he didn't even want to think it. Abbadon burned everything and laughed about it. He didn't want that happening to his home.

"I also have an older sister, she will know more. My protection spells are from my mother. Gilrin has it too, she was married to some nobleman whose father makes airships for the Artean fleet. She's probably at the capital." Sid stood up looking very eager to continue on with their journey.
Old Posted 04-05-2014, 11:26 PM Reply With Quote