View Single Post
Lil' Inkling
Default   #47  
Nothing too defining, his father wasn’t the same? Was that good thing or a bad thing? Maybe there was more to his bloodline than he actually knows. Abaddon was in deep thought, he always wanted to go into elven territory and steal something from there. He hadn’t seen the place since he gave that elf control of the land. It was rather dinky when he last saw it. Abaddon wondered, how much has it flourished? How much was changed? Now that destroying things actually were of consequence since being binded to Sid, he wondered what else had changed.

Abaddon looked up when Sid ordered him to tell him why he was asking these questions.

“Well it was something that the fool Thauron said. You missed a lot while you were unconscious. He said keeping you alive was a political priority. Then when I set the forest ablaze the spirits of the forest possessed you. Not any creature or take a form that could converse. They came to you; something inside you resonates with them. And I bet it has something to do with that Thauron said. And if that’s the case we have to have a good hard look into your family bloodline. There’s something nasty a foot.”

The Demon looked to Sid. He knew the other would believe him. He demanded that he tell him, he can’t lie to the creature. And even if he could he could see the memory where it took place. Sid was of much importance than he was lead to believe.

“Hmm I wonder if you’re related to the Lord Aolis…” The Demon mused. “This might be worse than I thought if you’re a descendant to him….”
It's me.
Old Posted 04-05-2014, 10:46 PM Reply With Quote