View Single Post
Lil' Inkling
Default   #39  
((lol that's okay, I spent my best idea on the spirit of forests xD Besides it recovery time. This should buy us some thinking time ))

The Demon weakly stumbled over to the elf, he knocked him out with a spell and attempted hoisted him over his shoulder.
Meanwhile the Spirit of Forests was nearly done with healing the forest. She came over to the seedling; the Spirit shed a single tear. It was all that was needed and the tree grew mighty and tall pretty quickly. The Spirit returned to The Demon and noticed he lacked the strength to even carry the elf out of the forest. Instead the Spirit took both the elf and The Demon and carried them to a hidden cave behind a waterfall. The Spirit placed them both gently on the ground and headed out of the cave. There was a bright light and the Spirit faded away.

The Demon could no longer stay conscious and drifted into darkness. But he wouldn’t have to worry about being found. The Spirit made sure they two were safe and hidden away. The sounds of the falls were kind of soothing, allowing Abaddon to relax and fall asleep.
It's me.
Old Posted 04-05-2014, 04:47 PM Reply With Quote