View Single Post
Lil' Inkling
((I think Abaddon will play it safe and try to fix the mess he’s made. I think sid is influencing the humanity he lost. Lol I thin sid is domesticating abaddon. ))

The forest seemed to be charring as The Demon expected. But something went horribly wrong. Of course he could hear the screams of the spirits but they seemed to be calling for help. The only one who seemed to answer was the unconscious elf. He awoke with a scream but it was not only his own. It seemed to be the voice of the forest.

Abaddon was knocked back and then Sid…. Sid felt something otherworldly. It felt all too familiar to Abaddon. Did he know the spirit that controlled Sid? He didn’t have time to ponder the question as clones that Sid created attacked him. One put up a shield, another tried to impale him with a spear made of ice, and the last one summon a lightning storm. There was no way he could tackle all of these without hurting Sid. He noted how the other was in pain. Damn it seems the world around him has changed so much in the last hundred years he was gone. There was never this much of consequence when he destroyed things. Now it was like whatever he destroyed tries to destroy him.

Abaddon was kind of stuck, for once the hotheaded, hit first and ask questions later demon was at wits end. He still didn’t understand his bind with the elf. So he couldn’t kill him, not that he would want to. It’s not like he likes him or anything! It’s just that the kid kind of grew on him. Yeah, he really did. Now The Demon won’t express such like or admit he did. He really did mess up this time now did he? There was one alternative, he hated it because it would require him to apologize and admit he was wrong. But it was his only choice he had to do it. He just hoped that Sid would not be conscious to see this.

Abaddon produced a shield of his own, that way the clones would not disturb him. The Demon began create a focus, not just a focus but a summoning focus. This would require a lot of magic so there would be a lot of recovery time needed. He already exhausted a lot of magic. It didn’t bother him now, until he had to do this summoning. The summoning circle began when the demon bit his thumb and wrote the first summoning rune. The rune began to grow white and began to spread out to form a circle. As it tried to reach both ends, more runes were made. These actual runes were seen in the old druid temple. This meaning Abaddon actually knew some Dryad magic. Once the circle was completed the circle began to turn green. The ground underneath began to brim with life. The flowers and grass that was burned there began a new. The grass was greener than it was before and the flowers were brighter and just more beautiful than they were previously.

There was a bright light and a figure was coming out of the ground. The figure appeared to be animal like in appearance. As soon as the creature was summoned, the light began to fade to reveal a doe. A large doe with grass on top of her head and antlers made of branches. The grass started from on top of her head and trailed down her spine. Flowers were covering the grass all on her back. Her face wasn’t a face of a doe but that of a mortal woman. The ground beneath her was livelier now that she was on the mortal plane. She stared at The Demon unfazed by his presence. She had an inviting aura that made Abaddon sick to his stomach. He looked at her also unfazed; it was like they respected both of their presence. Something Abaddon would never be caught doing. But this was an emergency.
“Spirit of forests. I….I…I have made an error in judgment. I was cursed to be unable to leave the forest so I thought burning it down would solve my dilemma but as you can see it has not. Because of my lack of judgment the forest possessed my master and id trying to kill everyone. Now I don’t care for the other but the elf, he only matters. The only way to save him is to restore the forest as it was. I have summoned you knowing you and only you can do this. So I The Demon known as Abaddon need your help. Will you help me?”

The spirit stared at Abaddon before trotting off into the forest. As she did the flames extinguished and the charred forest was being restored, the doe trotted over the burned areas and restoring the life into the burned areas. Abaddon hoped that the forest dwellers would see that he admitted his error and is fixing the problem. The Demon’s body quivered, he over exerted his ability summoning a near god like deity like the forest spirit. Once the healing was done she would disappear. The Demon looked at Sid, waiting for the forest’s reaction. They better hurry because he was feeling light headed.
It's me.
Old Posted 04-05-2014, 02:45 PM Reply With Quote