View Single Post
Lil' Inkling
Abaddon was confused, this place looked no different than anyplace else he’d been in the swamp. The only point to note was the large amounts of magic, and then he noticed that the other was putting a protection spell on him, why would he do that? As soon as Thauron began casting his first spell The Demon gasped and then growled angrily.

“I knew it! You backstabbing cur!”

Abaddon was honestly caught off guard and couldn’t react properly. He didn’t have time to prevent the other from casting his spells with rapid succession. Lucky bastard The Demon felt the spells encoding rules onto him. Damn, it would be a while if he wanted to decode it himself. Elf magic wasn’t something he had the chance to learn. Elves and Humans found some form of peace AFTER he was sealed. And he couldn’t see what they were developing presently.

He swiftly turned to the older elf and held out a hand. The shadows around him were sliding up to his neck and tried to strangle him. Abaddon felt something very wrong happening so he let the other go. Instead he casted the spell he used to bring Thauron. The shadows that were previously strangling the elf were now wrapping around him and began to pull him into the puddle of darkness beneath him.

“So you made it so I couldn’t kill you, big deal. I’ll just be sending you back to where you were. I’ll be taking Sid now. So take a good look at him because it’ll probably the last time you will. I’ll see to that. Also I’ll figure out what the other spell is. I can undo it so that won’t be a problem. Have fun.”

The Demon nodded as he watched the other sink into the puddle and resurface back on the ship he was in. Once Thauron was gone, the shield protecting Sid faded. The Demon walked over and picked the boy up.

“Okay master off we go.”

The Demon began to walk off with Sid in tow when suddenly tree began coming to life and encircled him. Great, he believed he figured out what the other spell was.

“What do I have to do to get out of here!? Burn the whole damn swamp to the ground!?”

You know, that wasn’t such a bad idea. Not only he could get out of here but also he could show the others who they were messing with. Abaddon covered both him and Sid in a shield. This Shield would protect them from the fire and the stupid forest.

Abaddon created a focus with his hand and allowed the fire to spark from a close tree. Soon the fires spread quickly; one after another the trees were burning. Abaddon then walked with the shield still protecting them. In a matter of hours the swamp would be gone. Demons were destructive in that sense, even though he would destroy a whole swamp, something new would come from it. It’s how life and death works. That’s why it doesn’t bother The Demon that he’s destroying homes of animals and maybe people. They will find their own way, and someday something better will be here.

Abaddon shifted his form and Sid’s so they looked like a father and son. No one would question them should they get into town.
It's me.
Old Posted 04-04-2014, 07:14 PM Reply With Quote