View Single Post
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
Keeper of Rainbow IS easy, that was the entire point. :P Though I suspect I probably get through the fight faster than you do -- with Valkyrie as my leader and Ginny's Mini-Valkyrie as my ally I doubt I even need subs to blow it away in one shot. (I ought to try that next Tuesday just to see if it actually works.)

It's a fragile setup. A lot of things have to go right for this particular team to win -- and one of the things that can go wrong is accidentally KO'ing Keeper of Dark before I'm ready. Another thing that can go wrong is not being able to get at least three water combos when I use my cooldowns. Basically, if I don't defeat it on the first round, I can't defeat it at all, even if I use a continue, because I won't have any cooldowns left and a continue puts me back at full HP and I have to be under 5%.

I mean, given that you said you can't beat it yet yourself, it's a little odd that you say you're having trouble understanding.

(BTW: Keeper of Gold, like most late-game bosses, uses multi-strike attacks, so Odin is useless.)
You said Keeper of Rainbow and I was like (I can beat him easily with Odin... Is he talking about Gold?)

And yeah late bosses do have Multi-strike, but even so having Odin as a Leader or Friend leader is still useful just to be able to take the first hit and hopefully you can survive the 2nd. But at that point the boss probably needs to be one shot anyway.

Old Posted 05-08-2015, 06:18 PM Reply With Quote