View Single Post
Two Fish
Neel grinned, watching Zeke hop onto his board with ease. They struggled to balance initially, the board swaying from one side to the other. But with straps now around their feet, they felt more comfortable and began leaning forward just enough to jolt them a little too quickly. They quickly reared back and stopped. It would take some getting used to, but Neel was ready to speed! ”Hah. I’ll race you!” And they waved their hands in circles trying to remain balanced. ”Destination?” Neel clicked open navigation through their wrist chip. A hologram floated in front of Neel’s face, it showed a map with about 20 miles in proximity. ”What about, this nightclub?” Neel zoomed in trying to find the name. ”Class Acts?”

----

Meeqa was belated, watching her rigid boyfriend shake Magali’s hand. His face was a bit confused, but he shook it carefully, with respect. When finished, he turned to Meeqa, eyes glittering like a buffoon. She couldn’t deny him, her hand stroked his cheek. With that touch, his temperament changed, and a smile spread across his cheeks. ”I guess I should get back to it, right?” Meeqa shrugged, Garaq still in a sedated cloud. It was obvious that Meeqa had done something to alter his emotions. He nodded, agreeing to something that just a moment ago, would’ve bothered him. ”Well, I should leave you ladies be then. Meeqa, darling, I will see you soon.” He bowed again, with the grace of the universe herself.

”Oh, Garaq, be safe.” She ran back up to him, clinging to his giant frame. He supported her with slow moving arms. She couldn’t reach each shoulder with her arms spread, but she could hear his slow moving beat. It wasn’t a heart, it was a pulsing energy core. It felt like earthquakes and tsunamis of emotion. She was lucky to have him. He was lucky that she was able to manipulate emotion so well. After all, he couldn’t be happier.
Old Posted 12-20-2017, 07:51 PM Reply With Quote