View Single Post
Notorious Pirate Captain

*These general rules are to be observed within the whole thread!

*Follow Trisphee Rules & TOS! Make sure you are aware of Trisphee Privacy Policy!

*I'm the Captain here... So what I say goes... If ever any of my crew came here, better respect them or it'll be the cat-o-nine-tails for you...

*I own everything (formats, texts, images, siggy, etc.) on the front page until the opening message and so are the replies I'm posting... So please do not just copy it... If you want to use any of it, please ask my permission first... Much thanks...

*No flamming, begging, spamming, trolling or harassing other users! Don't fight here! Take it to the PMs if needed...

*No page stretching! Do not quote posts...

*Please make your post readable and understandable...

*Advertising is allowed, just keep it tasteful and to a minimum...

*Please chat! Have some sort of conversation with other people in the thread... It's always good to get to know other people, right?

*You CAN be kicked out of the thread if you violated any rule too many times... Repeated violation of any rule will automatically ban you from here... Much more, you'll be reported if the violation is too much...

*Have fun! It's my birthday so everyone gets free food and rum! Easy on the rum you scallywags!

Welcome | General Rules | Birthday Wishes | Party Games | Party Favors | Party Raffle
Last edited by Cazzidy; 09-24-2010 at 04:29 AM.
Old Posted 09-23-2010, 08:54 AM