View Single Post
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
Congrats on being an artist.

Don't think I have the patience to try to pixel things anymore, not after having two years of training to do 3D models, lol. Also pretty sure most of the site would be C sharp or Java which I have had some experience in but not really languages I am comfortable with since most of my education was spent using Unity/C++ through wouldn't mind eventually taking courses to farther my c sharp/java skills in the future.

Hopefully the site will have a future, been trying to track down a few friends on here that I don't have on other sites but no idea if someone active may know where they are hanging out these days. Most of the sites I was on, have closed or money hungry, lol.
Between Toho and I, we've got coding on lock. The code is mostly PHP, with a tiny bit of Python on the backend and a fair amount of Javascript running in the browser. There's no Java or C# involved in Trisphee.

(I've done a little bit of C++ on the backend for Trisphee before in the past, because C++ is my favorite language and I needed something fast, but it's not a standard part of the site.)
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 04-08-2022, 07:16 PM Reply With Quote