View Single Post
Developer
Default   #3089  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biomecha View Post
Glad to see the scariest part is over, Coda. I bet she can't wait to start feeling better in comparison to how things were before the surgery.
The surgeon had said she'd notice how much better she'd feel about breathing right away.

We didn't believe him.

We should have. Even with her face totally swollen up, she said she was breathing clearly in a way that she didn't even realize she was missing for all of her life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyBeary View Post
I have an overbite as well and have been offered a correction but I didn't want to go through that. ;_; Plus it doesn't bother me all that much so I doubt I'll ever undergo surgery for it. I would only need my lower jaw to be moved forward though but when I was told everything about that my anxiety said nope. It isn't required and my health is just fine regardless so lmao yeah no. If I've lived 30 years with it, I can live the rest of my life with it.

The worst I had to deal with was being bullied over it in elementary school. But that's all in the past.
Braces can do some level of correction without needing surgery, if it's not too bad.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-18-2020, 11:38 PM Reply With Quote