View Single Post
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #5  

#FFFFFF
Hello, hello everyone. I'm the ever fabled #FFFFFF, or... As most people call me... I am simply Lee.
I've had two charities before and they are much more fun when you have a charity WITH someone rather than by yourself. <3

Anywho... I'm a 19 year old college freshman.
I'm an avid writer and I enjoy things such as the fine arts as well as music... I really, really enjoy music for that matter.
I'm an EXTREMELY open minded person and I'm very opinionated. Unlike Mew, I'm quick to judge. Sometimes too quick, but you can change my judgment with your own actions. Be warned.
I'm not shy in the least bit. I'm not afraid to talk to someone I don't know about the most awkward topics that can be thought up... I'm random and you will love it.
Sure, I can be immature at times, but meh... Who isn't? I just like to joke and be silly honestly. It's a curse, but it's a mighty fun one.
I do enjoy to have serious and intellectual conversations, as long as it's not a debate or someone shoving their religion down my throat for some odd reasons that never make sense to me... I'm a PastafarianAgnostic and no one is going to change that.
I love talking to new people and making friends. It's my crack, so come on in and chat us up!

Old Posted 12-13-2010, 10:54 PM Reply With Quote