View Single Post
Poconut Overlord
Default   #5  
Afternoon of... May 22, 2011

Last night is one of those times, like just about every single dream, where I wish I were an amazing enough artist to draw a spectacular picture of what I dreamt about. Be it majestic or gory like that dream I saw people get mutilated in many painful ways. Alas I am not that spectacular, and neither do I want to put much many ability points towards my writing power. Laziness ftw!

Key imagery:
Lindblum Outside
Lindblumb Inside
Regent Cid from Final Fantasy 9 (oopglop form)
Laughing Octopus from Metal Gear 4

Alright so the City of Lindblum (right out of FF9) is under attack. The enemy has managed to take most of the city except the last wall before the massive castle itself. They fighting for now is surprisingly light though I do dodge some bullets and pass by sword fights. Crossing a stone bridge I come to end of the "road" to where I am basically on the wall itself. Made of stone ,and some narrow oval arches with short diagonal parts protruding right before the apex, along the wall for nothing more than cosmetic purposes.

Along the end of the wall I find Regent Cid trapped on the wall with his people instead of in the castle. I'm apparently known, not super popular but known enough, as a seer. Me and Cid look eye to eye, apparently having anticipated thist moment. We both look to an arch where the head of Laughing Octopus (Metal Gear 4) somehow got stuck. Retrieving the head and placing it in my hands he tells me that though this is a grim task using her head as a focus for my second sight is the only possibility of glimpsing into the future for a possible way to save Lindblum.

Upon doing so I first fight, mentally, a remnant of Laughing Octopus who refuses to die. It is quick. My last attack is what beheaded her and why her head landed between the arches (so I guess I kinda time traveled). Physically feeling in the present I see on that very bridge a young man with a somewhat square jaw but a soft face summon a red keyblade. It appears in his hand in a graceful burst of flames. The design shares the colors of a phoenix but is based on a red rose. In fact the entire thing has layers of metal overlapping each other like petals, while mimicking the tendrils of a burning flame. What was really cool was that it grew about 4 inches in length (all proportionally) before breaking at the handle. The lower part became a very long chain. It was all of course in very dramatic angles with him stylistically swinging them about.
Last edited by Jurinjo; 08-27-2011 at 02:28 PM.
Old Posted 08-19-2011, 05:19 AM Reply With Quote