View Single Post
Poconut Overlord
Morning of... May 19th 2011

We live in a house with a flat rectangular roof and simple design...all involving rectangles. What was interesting was the fact grass grew on the room and the building itself was incorporated into a grassy hillside. The grass itself had a blue tint to, the soil very loose and moist. The front door was a glass sliding door that opened to a dirty algae infested pond in our yard. Passing that the ground sloped downward til you got to a small wooden bridge leading to a rowboat and a river. It wasn't that wide, maybe 5 cars across (by their width). The steps leading down to the bridge was also between two...ledges(?) overlooking the river. The one on the right was more narrow and hung kind of directly over the water with a miniature lighthouse on it. The one on the left was empty.

Everything at first felt like an early, misty morning. My family was running ahead to the boat, joyously as we were all out to have fun that day. I was a bit behind, coming down the steps the dream setting progressed to a more oppressive cold night. The only thing that kept me warm was the fires burning all around us. Some kind of war broke out and the forces were staging their assult on the hills as we sat helplessly in the rowboat in the very center.

Soldiers from the light house came and got us, much to our relief. Time jump somewhere to a train station full of immigrants I am trying to get someone I owe a favor away from where this place was. I can barely remember why though I remember there were two other people who, by chance, were there and tried to stop him. The man managed to get away however I needed to find a way to assure he was safe once he reached the station at the other side.

Time flies back to the setting of the beginning of the dream. I'm not sure how much time passed since that night but it spanned enough time for both me and my parents to feel older and familial ties strained. Our house has been converted to a home for select immigrants with skills as we help some government power. It had been expanded into a well fortified base in its own right by this time.

I walk into the back room that sort of sinks right into the ground level with the wide swam area that is the "backyard". The room is styled like traditional Japanese homes. The window looking out is almost as tall as a door, it looks kind of beautiful outside. Early morning like the beginning of the dream. My parents are both sitting down looking out. We talk civily, never really raising our voices as I try to get their help. However they refuse and I sense...um their unease due to something that had happened yet I don't remember (cause I'm only a viewer of m own life in a way, just skipping to parts of it).

The dream loses it's progression as the setting changes drastically into a motel (which we own) in a similar environment just less hilly and swamppy (though still kinda has those characteristics). A tornado hits the place we are running but i decide to run back to the shop to grab some magic book (tome). Things are slightly in slow motion as I am almost reaching it. Things are falling around me. Again I'm actually a viewer of something that happened, or is going to happen in my life and I dont' have any memory of the event. The entire time though I'm yelling at myself for being stupid. The "magic tome" is a neat looking antique book that's actually new and just made to look all cool. I was also yelling that if anything "grab a bible and pray!"
Last edited by Jurinjo; 08-27-2011 at 02:28 PM.
Old Posted 08-11-2011, 11:22 AM Reply With Quote