View Single Post
Two Fish
Default   #25  
HALCYON
Hal was pleasantly surprised with the conversation he was having. He leaned back, listening to Ash lament. "I guess these days, its good to have thick skin." He looked away for a moment, ready to see how she'd react to his next comment. "Y'know. First time I met you, I thought you were a lesbian." He chuckled. "Still not sure, but I figured it was worth a shot. I never take someone by how they look. Met too many fake people who made you think they had the best lives in the world.... They were the saddest of all. I didn't get the whore vibe from you though." He grinned. It wasn't to say that he didn't think she was into some strange shit, he was almost sure of that. It was worth it to him to find out.

"Yeah. The pie's made by Mister Jacoby, the baker." He spoke with his mouth still full from a fork full of pie.

"What about you? What'd you think about me?" He wiped his mouth, then he sipped his coffee, and then he took another bite of his pie. He was already halfway done and it had hardly been a minute of conversation.
Old Posted 11-23-2017, 12:58 AM Reply With Quote