View Single Post
Zombie Platypus
Leona stood patently as Liam started to answer all of her questions in an easy succession. She'd nod automatically every once and awhile as she'd absorb the information though it only brought on more questions,she thought it would be best not to over run him with anymore. Though there was still one very important question that she thought she must know. " What happens if a Hellsing does find you? Would I able to protect you or would I not matter in that situation?" She'd say a little more seriously, not really thinking of herself. She didn't think she could pose a threat to some skilled enough to handle killing something that was stronger then a human. Yet Leona knew well enough that she possessive of her things, even now she was stewing about losing her bot in the arena, though this was something she was good at hiding, but not good at controlling. She'd more then likely sneak around until she found her creation again, no matter how dangerous it may be. The thought of protecting her butler would probably seem silly, but technically if she agreed to have him as her own employee he was her responsibility. A responsibility that may need protecting.

She'd stare at him blankly, not even thinking about agreeing to the price, she just wanted to know more then anything. Even if Liam was a random person on the street she'd still want to experiment herself. The uses for vampires could be extremely interesting.. In fact having a super human body guard would be something worth paying top dollar for, yet here this man was, just looking for a meal. She could only wonder how often this symbiotic relationship accours. Yet if Liam was like a vampire from the fables she could only wonder how old her was and how often he had posed as a butler for plain old humans.

" Oh.. so there is an actual contract for something like this? Is there a fine print I should read? Leona would pull out her free hand, wiggling her fingers slightly as she waited for the contract. "I'm not very worried about marks, i'd rather you just take what you need when you need it from me. My body is not un-scared. I may look dainty, but I'v been roughed up before in similar situations as earlier. It's not like i'll know when your hungry. so just bite as you wish." She'd speak extremely causally on the manner fully meaning what she was saying. She honestly thought this would be the easier way for him to take care of his needs. She would never understand what it would be like to thirst so much for something so much. Plus she wasn't a mind reader and wasn't going to go out of her to do something that would just be a part of her everyday life now.
Old Posted 03-09-2018, 05:29 PM Reply With Quote