View Single Post
Zombie Platypus
Leona's eyes almost popped out of her head as she'd watch her butler step between her and the assailants. This man is insane She'd struggle not to blurt her thoughts aloud while shimming slowly backwards toward her bot, gently grabbing at the back of her butler's coat, taking him slowly with her. " Yes! as this extremely brave stranger says, it is against one of the very few rules of the Don's arena! He would be very unhappy to know some drunk goons were ruining his amazing shows, but don't worry you can keep the money. She'd tease them, finishing her sentence as she'd be standing bu the leg of her robot. She'd swiftly kick a bolt free from it's ankle causing an immense amount of steam to explode from the machine and then spew out into a huge thick cloud that covered most of the battle field.

Without heisting Leona would now fully grab at her butler's hands, only holding onto his middle three fingers in her small delicate hand, but her grip was tight as she'd forcefully pull him through the crowd towards an exit. Gun fire followed behind t causing the crowd to open up a large pathway for them to avoid any stray bullets. Leona would almost break the doors down as she'd ram her body onto the outside world, but she didn't stop moving. She had manged to drag both of them back to her backyard in under five minutes and then straight through the front door.

The sounds of her panting heavily echoed through the large home as she'd slowly lean herself against the front door, slinking onto the ground. As she caught her breath she'd soon start to giggle, the adrenaline from the her near death experience was fully kicking in and she couldn't help herself. In fact, she didn't even notice the small wound on her putter arm from a bullet just having barely grazed her. Instead, she'd look up at her companion and grin widely at him. " You surely are just as crazy as I am. My name is Leona Bell Nix and I am the wonderful daughter to a very corrupt and powerful man and I have a passion for very dangerous robot fights." By the time she was done talking she would have finally caught her breath. Sloppily she'd take of her mask, lightly tossing it onto the ground next to her. " Now what kind of big secret do you not need money for in return for job? If your in trouble with the law i'm sure I could keep you safe." She'd ask, more or less convinced he'd be staying after he willingly became a human meat shield. she figured he was in some sort of trouble and required a new identity or something to hide away from.. Whatever.
Old Posted 03-06-2018, 11:26 PM Reply With Quote