View Single Post
Zombie Platypus
Leona would seemingly be ignoring everything he was saying as she'd lead him through the streets, walking extremely swiftly. It was only about a fifteen minute stroll through several back allies before she'd abruptly stop in a very unlit area near some run down buildings. The ground below them was vibrate rather widely from time to time. Taking a moment to turn to him and look around in a rather paranoid fashion she'd finally speak." Freelance you said? So you don't know who I am yet?" She'd ask while she'd start to shift through her bag. The sound of metals slapping together lightly filled the empty area around them. " Here's the deal, i'll let you stay around for the night and deiced if you want the job. Mother dearest likes to fire the help so having my own personal butler would be more then lovely, but I have an interesting hobby. If you want to leave after tonight i'll pay you a large sum to forget everything you saw." She'd hardly look at him as she'd finally fish out her mask and carefully align it with her face. " If you stay, great. I'll answer any question your heart desires, but right now I can't be seen in public with you, since your mask-less. she'd stat a little frustrated at how she'd forget about such an important thing.

After mauling it over the slender girl would lean up close to the man's ear, leaning on her toes to whisper. " Wait five minutes after I round this corner and speak to gentlemen standing there and say 'Belladonna sent me' and enjoy the show." She'd give him an encouraging smile while she took back her cube and did exactly the same thing she had just told him to do except she would of course be a part of the show. Unfortunately to make it to the stadium underground she'd have to lug her heavy bot down several winding tight stair cases.

By the time her possible butler would have made it to the central part of the hidden arena he'd be completely unnoticeable to her in the sea of people cheering for both her and her opponent. Leona would be standing on the left side of the battle field, placing her unclothed cube the ground. with a snap of her hand the cube unraveled it's self into a large hulking bot, steam bellowing out of it's eyes. She'd look calm and collected as anther bot entered the battle field from the opposite side of the arena where anther man stood.

The sound of a bell rang out causing the two machines to start their brawl. With every psychical assault screws, bolts and pieces of metal showered over the crowd until finally Leona's creation broke through the other bot's putter shell ripping apart it's inner workings until it collapsed onto the ground. After the winner was declared a large sum of money would be delivered to her side of the field. Fights would continue on like this for six more rounds until finally her fed up competition seemed to crowd her. She'd look vastly uncomfortable as guns were being drawn in her direction, the rallying mob claiming she was cheating and demanding their money back. She'd stiffen up, stepping back, her arms raised slightly. Like an idiot she had manged to forget her own firearm while she rushed out of the house. She wanted to be here early in order to speak to one of her father's 'clients' but had already missed out on him. She knew better then to just skip out on fights she was scheduled in or else she'd never get slotted again without having to bribe her way back in.
Old Posted 03-06-2018, 12:11 AM Reply With Quote