View Single Post
Zombie Platypus
Leona had a rather long day of standing in crowds and small talking to the most eligible bachelors the city had to offer, though this was a normal social party for the high class elites of Great Falls, it seemed her father was still attempting to sell her off after many failed attempts. She'd always play her role perfectly being the child anyone would be jealous of, but of course she was still a woman and seen as more of an accessory to the rich and famous. She knew one day she'd have to latch onto someone's arm to appease her family, but even then she did not enjoy the idea of using anyone for her own gain. She had seen the fallout from situations like that before and it did not seem like a good time for either party.

Luckily for her, the party ended early leaving the experienced adults to deal with some top secret issue and allowing her to be home alone for many hours. This of course was her prime time to work on her creations. The house after all was massive and full of hidden rooms and passages, which of course is where he own work space was. Tucked behind a movable bookcase that also lead outside with false paneling. No one would have ever known the better from the inside or out.

Leona had worked for hours in blissful silence, she was was somewhat happy to know that anther batch of help had been fired due to her mother's extreme need for perfection and it wasn't uncommon at all for them to be servant-less. She was used to be waited on for the most part so she of course did lack a few common skills that mostly revolved around taking care of the home, which is something she assumed she'd never have to do. Her family was disgustingly rich and so was she from betting on her fights. Even if she were to cut ties right now with her horrid family she'd be able to live the same lifestyle, but that would be far too simple for her own taste. No, no, she wanted to see the corruption around her suffer. Having been forced into silence most of her life left her to stew in her own hatred for far too long.

The sound of a clock chiming brought Leona back to reality now realizing how late it was. She'd curse to herself multiple times as she'd shimmy out her clothing and in her disguise. It wasn't anything amazing really, just normal street clothing, more less or wanting to replace her over the top display dresses with something far more comfortable [[ xx
]]. Dumping her dirty clothes on the floor and grabbing her bag, clanking around full of tools, she'd push open up her room's hidden doorway to the outside world. Before fully exiting she'd grab something in a decently large cube shape that was neatly wrapped in red cloth. It would be clear to any one that she would struggling with the weight of the cube, but she'd stubbornly hold onto it closely as she walked around the house only to stop at her front door, seeing some man knocking.

She'd let out a deep frustrated sigh knowing how late she was going to be now. "" Aye! Did the agency really send someone out this late?" She'd say a little too loudly as she approached, referring to a job agency that normally sent maids and butlers to their family. "i'm sure you'll be more then happy to know that no one else has applied for a job here, so you just have it." She'd state a little too roughly as she'd drop the cube into his arms. "I'm your new employer and i'm running very fucking late so if you could just please follow me. i'll sign your papers when we get there, kay?" Without even giving him a chance to respond she'd quickly turn on her heels, going through the back yard and under a decently large hole in the fence that lined their property and would continue straight into the shadiest part of the city.
Old Posted 03-05-2018, 07:37 PM Reply With Quote