View Single Post
It's over 9000!
Default   #47  
I use the same username when possible everywhere, and yes, I'm on KoK. XD What's your name over there?

Yes, I'm into RPing. XD Actually for a long time I was scared to do online RPing because I had never done it before, but did table top RPGs with my dad and some friends. XD So I know how to do it but I was nervous doing it online with people I didn't know. About a year and a half ago I started and haven't turned back since. XD It helped though that the first RP I joined was actually a 'Legend of Dragoon' one which I LOVE the game, so it was easy for me to get into. Then I did a boy love one with a friend that lasted about a year but right now my rp partner is taking a break from things because of stuff in real life. Then I did one on MagiStream that I was supposed to 'co-own' with someone but after asking me to do it with them they never came back onto the site and I ended up having to run it myself. facepalm*

I've done a couple other ones here and there and I have to say that thus far there's only one person I didn't really like RPing with and it was mostly because I was forced into certain roles, like playing specifically male characters in all of them because she had a 'story' in mind and wanted me to play that character. >.< I only put up with it at the time because half the time she never kept track of the RP anyways and always dropped them not long after starting. Then she gets mad at me because I said the forest around this castle is in tune with the prince of the evil king and not the princess that wants to assassinate him because his mother is a dryad of the forest, so they are going to be more on his side than her's. They can sense that she wants to kill him, so because she didn't want it to go that way she made up that her ancestors planted the forest when the forest isn't even in her kingdom, like at all. *facepalm* It would be really dumb for two kingdoms to put their castles where the rulers live right next to each other since there are still conquests that go on and such after all.

Old Posted 01-17-2015, 06:23 PM Reply With Quote