View Single Post
기다려
Default   #33  
Bahaha you're cute ml!
My problem with the iPad is how slooooow and inefficient it is and how I can't drag and drop anything, it's not good for anything except apps.
There's no chance of me asking my perfect cousin about his opinion of love, he's too goody-goody, he'll go squeal to his mother out of frank concern for me prolly. He got made fun of in his college for not tolerating sick jokes, then he said there wasn't something wrong with him, there was something wrong with them if they made sick jokes, like isn't that adowwable? AWW! And yeah Batman hasn't got any superpowers in case you didn't know.
Oh nice, Kira-can on Trisphee will be... Interesting. (She thought Menewsha, was slow. What'll she think of this?!)
And I don't think ibstudent is gonna get into Mene, she doesn't seem to have logged on since then. Kofk is more her thing but I haven't seen any activity from her there either. She seems to find avi sites too confusing to figure out.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 01-14-2015, 04:55 AM Reply With Quote