Thread: BOOK HAVEN!
View Single Post
Leagues Under the Sea
Default   #5  
About Airi
Tom-boy! I grew up with three brothers, nough said. I like some sports mainly hockey.
Arts! I love arts so so so much!!! It makes me so happy if you give me some art or give me a discount on art I will absolutely love you forever and ever and ever!
Music! I love most music, whether it is singing, playing an instrument or simply listening. That’s how I calm down.
O’Malley! One of my favorite series is the O’Malley series by Dee Henderson.
Rain! I love rain. I hate rain constantly every day like Seattle, but I love the occasional thunderstorm. They are amazing. Dancing in the rain is so much fun!!
Andy! The love of my life, he keeps me sane. I love you honey!

Pi! I am a math nerd as well as an English dork. Pi is the most interesting thing to me. It’s never ending!
Ice! This one is going to sound a bit weird, but I love ice because it allows me to play the most amazing sport in the word! Hockey!!
Eclectic! I am an eclectic person. I am sort of crazy I love the most random things.
Red! I have bright red hair. Totally random thing to say xP But it’s true. I am the only one with red hair, and I personally wish it wasn’t but oh well.
Cooking! I am hopefully going to culinary school soon. I love cooking more than almost anything else. It’s so relaxing!
Explosion! I am crazy and love fire especially fireworks! They are beautiful. Bon fires are also awesome!

Mizeria's sister
Renata is my boyfriend! <3 He's mine no touchy!
Book Haven Closet
Lace and Chains: Hearts Intertwined
Airina's House of Antiques

Old Posted 03-25-2011, 12:35 AM Reply With Quote