View Single Post
Thief of Always
Del looked up and smiled at Vesma,Malachai and Abul. With a nod towards their companions. "Oh, Crimson and I have been together for about a week now. At least I think it's been a week." As soon as Delirium had finished her sentence a high pitched trill was heard from her egg basket. She glanced down to check on her egg. Crimson's egg trilled again and shook itself from side to side. Del raised a hand to shield her eyes slightly as the egg seemed to give off a bright red glow from within. The glow intensified and radiated out from the shell cast a red light up Delirium's face and tinting her white hair red. Del sniffed the air what was that burning smell. She peered at her egg with concern. This was a new thing for her. She let out a gasp as the shell crackled and burned towards the bottom and worked its way throughout the shell with bright fiery tracers. She reached out to touch the glowing shell and gave out a small cry of alarm as what remained of the shell disintegrated into a small pile of ash in the basket. "Crimson! What on earth..." Del's eyes began to water as she began to think the worst. The glow pulsed and flickered and a purr was heard from within the heart of the glow. A small voice spoke from the center, " Del! Del, I did it. I did it!" A happy trilling purr came from the fiery glow and it began to dim revealing Crimson's new form. Crimson tottered out of the basket and blinked large golden eyes up at Delirium and smiled. Del took in the small child's long pink hair and bright golden eyes. "Oh my, I am so proud of you Crimson! What an outstanding job. And you are so...cute!" Del wiped happy tears from her eyes and laughed with pleasure at her companions newest stage. Crimson pretended not to hear Delirium as she stretched out one small leathery wing and then the other. She tested them out and gave a flutter as she tried her best to hover somewhere around four feet in the air. " I am Crimson, and I am very please to meet all of you." She gave a little puff of smoke trying to shape it into a sort of wobbly heart.

Last edited by Delirium; 12-30-2010 at 10:56 AM.
Old Posted 12-30-2010, 08:20 AM Reply With Quote