View Single Post
Two Fish
Default   #15  
HALCYON
"Ash! That's right! I knew that." He smiled, backing up towards the kitchen now. The smile didn't leave his face. She was a grungy girl which he felt strangely drawn to. He was never the type to court model-esque women or people out of his league. Most of the time they were boring and shallow. Besides, he'd be waiting his whole life for a ten. He was more like a four or five. He was lanky, and scarred. At least he was tall.

He grabbed a clean white cup and a pitcher with fresh coffee. One of the cooks whistled at Hal from behind the counter. He wiggled his eyebrows when Hal made eye contact with him. He had to laugh it off, used to the ongoing banter.

When he got back to Ash's table, he put the cup down and then the pitcher. And then, he put down the ticket paper with his number on it. His name was scrawled on top with a simple "hit me" under his number. "Talk to you later?" He grinned, his missing tooth only slightly unflattering. "Let me know when you need a refill." He winked and began waiting the other few tables he was assigned to.
Old Posted 11-22-2017, 03:34 PM Reply With Quote