View Single Post
기다려
Default languages and learning   #1  
how many languages do you know?

are you in the process of learning any languages? what made you interested in them? do you have learning tips?

i know english the most fluently, telugu moderately fluently. it's my mother tongue. i can understand hindi and speak broken hindi. that's the so-called 'national language'. i'm in the process of learning korean. i can read and write it, and i'm in the stage of learning basic grammar. i want to be able to read the korean webtoons that aren't translated, or aren't translated quickly enough for my impatient ass. also a lot of other media content in korean which is not translated but i'm interested in. i also really like how the language sounds.

if i had to tip (apart from specific resources) i think consuming stories, whether comics, webnovels, movies/dramas really helps. but it's most helpful if you're doing regular language learning alongside, and what you watch/read for fun supplements that.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 02-24-2020, 08:34 AM Reply With Quote