View Single Post
Tangible Badassery

☾ґℯω Ѧ℘ρℓḯ¢α⊥ḯ◎ηṧ

ø Steampunk crew name:
Mrs. Uma Wallaster-Vane

ø Desired Position:
Official Perfumer and Spy Extraordinaire

ø What skills you possess deem you qualified for position:
I am the daughter of famous explorers who machete'd their way through the dense Amazon seeking the rarest of botanicals. I was raised on tinctures and measures, top notes and base notes. Sometimes it was I who was the one who tested my parent's concoctions which is how I developed my uncanny immunity to poisons of all types. My parent's plane was said to have gone down due to the wrath of Tezcatlipoca the evil god of the Toltecs for stealing the recipe for their "Mother's Milk of Life Universal Antidote".

ø A short paragraph (5-7 sentences) of your last adventure:
Not long ago I was in the company of an Antiquarian who claimed to have knowledge of my parent's disappearance. He approached me at the opera, citing certain esoteric phrases that increased my confidence in his bona fides. This led me to drop my guard but it wasn't long before I realized that if he had his way I would meet the same fate as my parents. But what he didn’t realize was that in order to be immune to all poisons your very touch must itself be a poison. Which he learned when I kissed him on the lips.
Old Posted 07-10-2012, 02:35 PM Reply With Quote