View Single Post
Notorious Pirate Captain
Default A few questions?   #1  
-=What you're allergic to cats?...=-

I have a few things I'd like to ask about the site since I'm quite new here... I'm a beta-tester... Hope to get some answers... So here goes:

1. I'm planning on making my own suggestion thread... It will be about my suggestions regarding the whole website but the problem is I don't know in which forum should I set it up under?

2. Is my siggy and post style breaking any rule? If so, in what way? I'm asking this, so I could change it in case it's violating any rule...

3. Is there a current trading system imposed on the site?

4. Are existing threads going to be erased once the site opens mid next month (Fenris told me in her email to me that it is possible the site will open by mid next month)?

5. I know aurums are earned through posting. How is the earning of aurums determined? Is it by the length of the post or some other way? How much is the minimum and maximum aurum that can be earned per post?

6. I went to the shop and there are items I saw that has a "F" beside them (Example: "Item Name(F)")... What does the "F" stand for? I'm guessing female... So does that mean that those items are only for females and the others are unisex items?

7. In which browser is the site best viewed (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.)?

8. Will users be able to customize there profile in the future?

9. About mules and registering, since only beta-testers are allowed in the site and we need to activated by admins first, it is pointless to make mules and for other people to register at the moment right?

I guess that's all... Much thanks in advance and apologies if I seem noobish or annoying... ^^

-=It's alright, I'm allergic to you...=-

"Semper Liberi et Fidelis in Infinitum"

Crimson Regrets' Pirate Captain

Member since 07-28-2010

Last edited by Cazzidy; 07-29-2010 at 06:28 AM.
Old Posted 07-29-2010, 02:54 AM Reply With Quote