View Single Post
Ho! Miscreant!
{{That's up to you. I didn't mean to make you feel self-conscious about your name choice through Kenai! >3>

Also...boss fight! 8D
This Marluxia is nothing but a generated copy. I haven't decided exactly the means, whether he is like Xion or a computer generated memory. The difference is big, but it's not a detail you have to worry about. Just know that the end result of this though is Kenai gaining Marluxia's weapon and some of his memories. ^_^}}

Choire used an doppelganger illusion to attack his enemy. In the back of his mind he scowled at that magic.

Kenai rubbed his shoulder where the enemy had hit him. The wound was more magical than it was physical; he had never seen nor heard of anything like it. "Yeah, they're dodgy little twerps though." he cracked a smile.

The smile quickly faded when he felt something knock him down from behind. 'That's right they disappear when they're defeated.'

Kenai had the wind knocked out of him but nonetheless he turned and caught himself before kissing pavement. He was coughing, his guard was up though it was sadly weak. The creature moved forward again to take advantage of his position....then Kenai wasn't sure what happened next. There was a small explosion across the street, then light, and flowers, then suddenly the creature was on the ground. It disappeared like its comrades in a strange monochrome smoke.

The young man was as near recovered as he could be. They were flower petals all right and they swirled about a tall muscular man with long pink hair that somehow made all his typically effeminate traits look more masculine. He smiled a dark chilling smile at Kenai that ran through the young man, then his eyes shifted subtly to Chroie. He carried his scythe around with the ease someone could carry a loaf of bread.

"Intersting...so Sora wasn't the only keyblade master between worlds? And even better you're more pathetic than he was. You can call me Marluxia" the man walked past Kenai who let him pass without resistance.

"That Keyblade... The things that could be done with that sort of power..."

'Something about that man is wrong. Why did I let him by me?' he turned to see the man's back and an spell unknown to him being weaved together in his left hand. It was pink like the man's hair but it was tainted in darkness.

"NO!" Kenai reacted without thinking anything but to knock the man away from Choire before his spell could be cast. Unfortunately the direction he knocked Marluxia in was his own. Before he could react to the situation Kenai found himself crushed under the man's weight. He was pretty sure the thing sitting against his face was Marluxia's butt. 'ugh, disgusting'

"Pest!" Marluxia was, obviously, up before Kenai and threw the young man into the air with the blunt tip of his scythe.

'oh crap' was Kenai's only thought as his fear strickend find was rushing to figure a solution to his problem. He didn't know any magic he could cast from mid-air besides an air spell to catch himself with. But that wouldn't stop Marluxia's scythe from swinging through him.
Old Posted 04-25-2014, 08:39 PM Reply With Quote