View Single Post
Ho! Miscreant!
"Choire" he said tasting the name on his lips. "That's an interesting name. I'm Kenai. Combat isn't anything new to me either, just be careful not to step on my glyphs."

Around that moment Kenai saw a surviving group running towards them, or rather away from something else. The direction they were running was interesting considering that only the mountains were in this direction. How bad was it closer to town? He felt worried for Orcha and his other friends.

"All ready time to fight." Kenai was running towards the group's pursuers; which was a mix of two of the spindly humanoids they already fought and a flying one. His thorn trap was set and like idiots the humanoids stepped into it. It was a small trap though and only one got caught and lethally crushed in the embrace. He tried to sidestep and parry the attack of the next enemy its arm instead of swinging stretched out and pricked him with the pointy of its hand.

"Ow. These guys are to read. Choire can you take care of the flier for me?" The pause between attacks was enough time for the first trap he used tonight and the humanoid went flying through the air. Kenai's staff on the other hand came flying down on the creature's back with a satisfying introduction to its back.
Old Posted 04-19-2014, 05:53 PM Reply With Quote