Thread: The Daily Awful
View Single Post
기다려
can't see my dad the same way after this. there's state violence going on in my country and one of my friends is unreachable right now because internet services and means of communication are being cut off in his state. i don't even know if he's okay and it's scary, it's also unconstitutional and goes against our right to peaceful dissent, i could go and on and on but the point is it's so obvious that it's WRONG and it's the state that's doing wrong. but my dad actually justifies state violence to me and then he even said cutting off internet is a good thing, he JOKED about it while there's people wondering whether people they know are dead or alive and have no way to reach them. if it was anyone else in my family i wouldn't be surprised but i actually thought he was decent. well, i'm shaken up and heartbroken, but that's insignificant; the large-scale fascist shit happening is what's of real significance, so i just want to rant this much and... move on, i guess.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 12-16-2019, 01:08 PM Reply With Quote