View Single Post
Writer
Default Wishlist Smuggling Outpost (pick your raffle prize pool)   #1  
Dear Trisphites, I have unpleasant news to report. But I firmly believe it is better you hear it from me than the international press headline-

Ah well.

Yes, it's true. All those of your meticulously handwritten letters to Santa are lost.

Fear not however - we have assembled a team of rogues, pirates and ninjas. Together we can smuggle your wishes past the watchful eyes of any demonic pest. No matter whether we fail or succeed at their ridiculous demands, Pengore will not stand between me and a pile of gifts.

Eh, users and a pile of gifts. That's what I meant. Stop looking at me like tha- huh? Yep. These icicles belong to me. Absolutely positively not stolen. What do you think I am, a thief?!

Okay. You know what? Here's the deal: write down your item wishes in this thread. If you've ever dreamt of being a secret agent, show off your smuggling skills and let us know how you get them past Pengore. Otherwise for a small postage fee a team member ensures your wishes reach Santa Claus, Baby Jesus, the Yule Cat, Befana, Krampus or whoever else you normally write to.

(Disclaimer: Just like you already noticed on Christmas Eve, wishing for something will not guarantee you get it. Nevertheless by naming your favorite items here you vastly improve the chance to discover them in the event raffle prize pool later on. If no one posts, Pengore themselves will hold the final draw and raffle off 24 pairs of Googly Eyes.)
Old Posted 12-28-2018, 09:35 PM