View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #39  
^_^; I too am guilty of taking some time to reply. But that's okay. :D It just means a nice surprise for when I check back later. ^-^

I'm not sure if this lockdown will lift anytime soon, as the US is woefully unprepared for literally any sort of medical hardship. >_>; But luckily I'm staying inside and gettin' some things done. :] I save time usually to reply, but if I don't it may be due to separate illness, or schoolwork, or house duties. :/ I am servant # 1 so I get a lot of orders within a week and am relied on for help with almost everything. x'D As servant #2 gets only the minimum orders. <x'}

Quote:
if we do want to make profiles for those additional characters at a later date, or just briefer backstories for them, we can discuss in OOC and just edit the profile posts in the RP and put the extras under spoilers, perhaps. how does that sound to you?
:D Sounds great! ^-^ I'll leave the format to you. :] I'll do my best to adapt. -u- And add a couple of my other OCs I think may be extremely appropriate for this Devil's Carnival RP. :D I'll also try to include some sort of visual representation for them.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-04-2020, 08:45 PM Reply With Quote