View Single Post
Developer
Default Who's your favorite possum? Er, I mean, NPC?   #1  
Inquiring minds want to know: Who's your favorite possum Trisphee NPC?

You don't have to limit yourself to just one answer (in fact, please don't!), just share with us: If you know the Trisphee NPCs, who do you like? And what do you like about them? What makes them memorable or important?

You don't have to limit yourself to the NPCs that are currently alive, and it's totally fair game to talk about a character you used to like before something happened to them. (For example, I think what happened to Dacorum totally ruined his character, but I liked him before that -- although I'm a bit biased, because that happens to coincide with when I stopped being his writer.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid: View Post
Here's a little NPC art gallery for anyone who needs a bit of a refresher. Doesn't include every NPC, but it's better than nothing. D:<
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7590967&type=3
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 12-02-2015, 06:38 PM Reply With Quote