View Single Post
Fresh meat :D
Default Tall Tail   #5  
My name is Leto James, I am the last of my family…the last of my village. But I will not die…he won’t let me die and I’m so tired and I’m…so hungry…I’m always so hungry this pain it hurts so much. I don’t know how long I’ve been here for. I just know I’m here…since I was a little girl…I’ve..done horrible things…I…I want to…I wa..I’m so very hungry. I have torn into the flesh of the ones I loved so long ago..but their blood remains fresh on my tongue…oh how could I have done such a thing? They were so strong but I was so weak…but when my hunger took over they were easy to overpower…easy to fall prey to my fangs, my claws, my need to satisfy my hunger.
I disappeared from my village nearly twelve years ago. On June 23rd the small village located in the mountain woods of Ibiza, Mexico was attacked by unknown animals. Though was around to see what kind of creatures where present, their marks were found on every home. Throughout the village blood and gore was littered within every home. But not a single person was either living or fully intact. Not a single area of the village was spared of blood….not a single body was ever found of the villagers. The James family, my family, was one of the four representatives of the town. Our house was torn to pieces and the livestock slaughtered. So many people came and left our village trying to seek out answers, for survivors, they became so desperate in their search they were praying just to find a body.
To smart to be drunk to sober to deal with your bullshit.
Old Posted 02-11-2011, 07:10 PM Reply With Quote