View Single Post
Fresh meat :D
Default Story Idea 2   #3  
Thirteen years ago my father came home drunk. It was normal to see him like this, after his glory days he gave up on life, gave up being the hero that everyone respected. Now he was just a drunk man who gambled. However, tonight he came home crying. He didn't even look at my mother instead he picked me up and held me. I looked over his shoulder in time to see three men come into our home and grab my mother. She started screaming for me to look away, swearing at my father asking him what he has done now. They took my mother to the bed room and shut the door but it did not shut the sounds behind that door. When I realized what was happening to my mother I fought and I shouted I yelled insult after insult into my father's ear. After what seemed like years of this hell it went silent and they walked out. I heard no sound from the bedroom and I was able to struggle out of my father's arms to run into the room. There lying naked on the bed with her throat slit was my mother. My knees felt weak and my mind buzzed suddenly I rage I have never known consumed my very being and I looked back at my father. "How could you have let them do that to her?! Why did you let this happen to mom?! I hate you! I hate you! You are a failure and you'll always be a failure! I wished they took me too!! YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER!" Time seemed to have slowed down and I allowed my anger to consume my being. I trained myself how to use my father's sword until when I was sixteen and I found my mother's murderers and slit their throats with a skill only known in stories of my father's former glory. However, I changed his technique for my own usage and at the time I left a pattern of a rose on the ground made from the blood of the three victims. Later that night I felt my rage returning full force, it had been easy to kill those men and yet my father didn't do so. That night I fed my father poison and set my house on fire taking with me only my mother's beautiful necklace that had been passed down from her grandmother. As my former dwellings burned in a blaze I threw my father's sword into it. I had no need for a sword of a former hero. I would make a new name for myself. I will be "Crimson Rose Blade".
To smart to be drunk to sober to deal with your bullshit.
Old Posted 01-11-2011, 03:27 AM Reply With Quote