View Single Post
It's over 9000!
Remember how I mentioned that there's a really good artist that helped out on a site for a time with pixel art? Well, she's working on brushing up on her skills since she's still having issues finding a job with her doctorates degree, so she's going to try and see if she can make art in a similar style as this site as practice. And if she likes how she does it she might offer her help with the site art. :3 You can probably also get her to do some other stuff to art-wise if you talk to her if she does decide to come her. She's one of my best buddies on another site and is a real sweet heart! ♥ I admire her a lot and she's really smart too!~ (wish I could be that smart ^^; ) On the other site she's on she used to collect creatures to donate to a charity thread a friend ran, the minimum being I think 30k of the site currency, and I was trying to build up 70k worth because she would do a free little pixel art thing for you. Sadly before I got up there the charity closed down and wasn't able to get the pixel art for that. I still gave the creatures away either way, but I had been wanting art from her for a while, and before she went on hiatus she did pixel art for me as a gift!~ Here's the gifted one, its a friend's OC that she made. XD

But she doesn't like her art right now since she hasn't done it for a while so she's working on getting better. She doesn't normally do anime style either, which is the other reason why she's practicing. XD I really hope she can help out here because it would be awesome for her to do so!~♥♥♥

Old Posted 12-30-2014, 09:31 PM Reply With Quote