View Single Post
A*DIC*TED
Default   #113  
Thank you all for your support, it's meant a lot to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veshora View Post
You will be pleased to hear there are several options for you in the salon. For one you could get a copy of the popular Sadako or Homebody hair. They are both a bit more expensive than the original, but only because the Peppermint Dolly Sadako Hair and Peppermint Dolly Homebody Hair are both colored with natural mint candy canes. If that's too much peppermint for your taste, you can also opt for Peppermint Dolly Homebody Braid or Peppermint Dolly Sadako Extensions, which blend in nicely with a regular hairstyle. And for just a subtle touch of mint, Peppermint Dolly Homebody Fringe or Peppermint Dolly Sadako Bangs add pizazz to every otherwise plain style.
I'mma have fantastic hair come wintertime.

Your apple bobbing this round seems so uneventful. You get your apple, examine it to find that it is indeed a real apple and begin to walk away dejectedly. A few steps away you run into a tap dancing spider with a hat full of tips. He waves his hat at you and says that while he wants to keep his aurum, he's not really interested in candy. Bad for his figure ya know, and hands over 46 candies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Den View Post
Ask Me A Question!
Nox will soon be winding down, but we have plenty of events to keep you busy all year. After Nox, what have been this year and last year's most popular events based on post number? (And what was your favorite?
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 11-05-2018, 01:05 AM